How do we book Ultramarine?

To book Ultramarine we require a booking fee of 25% of the confirmed quote to secure the date, the remaining 75% is due one month prior to your wedding or event.    

How much do Ultramarine flowers usually cost?

This depends of the type of flowers you want as some flowers are more expensive than others and it depends on the type of arrangement you require. As a rule of thumb, the more abundant you want your arrangements to feel, the higher the cost. In regards to wedding flowers, after the initial consultation we will do our research into  the design, look and feel of your florals. We will also cost everything up and send over a quote with your proposal. Ultramarine wedding flowers cost upwards of £1500.

Do you have a minimum spend?

Ultramarine wedding flowers cost upwards of £1000. For weddings we charge a minimum spend of £1000 and £500 for other events and installations. VAT not applicable.

Can we request a particular flower?

As long as the flower is in season, we will do our best to feature it in our floral arrangements. However we endeavour to use seasonal flowers and British flowers wherever possible and due to the nature of flowers we cannot make any guarantees.

I’ve ordered a print from the Ultramarine shop how are they packaged?

A2 and A3 prints are packed in cardboard tubes and wrapped in acid free tissue paper. We recommend removing your print from the tube as soon as possible, to prevent curling. A4 prints are packed flat in cardboard envelopes and covered with acid free tissue paper.

When can I expect to receive my print?
All deliveries will be tracked and sent via Royal Mail. Estimated time of arrival is 5-7 days from receipt of purchase. We currently only offer UK delivery, if you are outside of the UK and want to order a print, please email to discuss further. If you are not at the delivery address to receive your order and it is left outside of your property, we are not liable for any damages or losses.

I want to return my print how do I go about this? 

Once you have received your print you have 14 days to return it and will be entitled to a full refund. Please note that the work must be returned in its original condition and in its original packaging. We recommend you return it via a tracked service. We will be able to issue you a refund once we have received the artwork in its original condition.
Please email hello@ultramarineflowers to let us know the reason for the return.